Whatever the format of a church's work with children, it is important that child protection guidelines and good practice are implemented at all levels.
There is a House of Bishops' Policy on Child Protection, called "Protecting All God's Children".
The regulations are in place to protect not only children and young people, but also those adults who are committed to working with and for them.
Sunday Club at Holy Trinity is for children aged upward of 3 years. It is held at 10.15 a.m. in the Parish Centre on all Sundays except the first Sunday in each month and during school holidays.
Sunday Club (sometimes known as Junior Church) exists to teach children the basic beliefs of our Christian faith and how these beliefs apply to them in their daily lives. It also gives children the experience of regular worship in a way more relevant to them.
Sunday Club contact is Janetta Lawrance
Other Parish Centre Meeting Times
The Uniformed Groups details have now been moved to the Groups page.
- Youth Club - 1st and 3rd Sundays from 7.00pm
Charter for Children
* The Church will accept and value you.
* The Church will work to meet your needs.
* The Church will be Christ-like in its approach to you.
* The Church will nurture you in faith and worship.
* The Church will provide you with appropriate teaching.
* The Church will offer you relevant worship.
* The Church will encourage you to serve others.
* The Church will endeavour to provide you with a sense of community.
* The Church will support you in sharing the Good News of Christ in word and deed
Written by the Children's Committee, Diocese of Blackburn, 1997
©The Archbishops' Council of the Church of England, 2001
8.30am Holy Communion
10.15am Parish Communion (First Sundays in month are usually a Family Communion with children taking part)
10.15am Sunday Club
(For 3 year olds upwards - on all except first Sundays and school holidays)
6.30pm Evening Worship
(e.g for Saints Days): as announced
Practising members of other Christian denominations are invited to receive Holy Communion.
If you are not confirmed but would like to receive a blessing please come forward with other communicants and place your hands below the altar rail.
We hope you will join us for refreshments in the Parish Centre after the Service